Thomas F. Ahearn founded Ahearn Jasco & Company in 1978 and has over 35 years of experience in the accounting field. Mr. Ahearn consults a variety of corporate and individual clients. He is often consulted by corporations for management advice and business succession planning.
Thomas F. Ahearn is a graduate of Florida Atlantic University. He began his career with a local firm until starting Ahearn Jasco & Company in 1978. He is a Certified Public Accountant in the states of Florida, Georgia, Minnesota and Texas.
Professional Affiliations & Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Past President, Broward County Chapter of Florida Institute Chapter of Certified Public Accountants:
- Member and Past President, Pompano Beach Exchange Club
- Former Member Florida Atlantic University School of Accounting Advisory Council
- Former Board Member, Parent Enrichment Center, Pompano Beach, Florida
- Former Member of Grievance Committee of the Florida Bar Association
- Former Board Member, Legal Aid Service of Broward County, Inc.
- Recipient of the Legal Aid Award
- Recipient of the Liberty Bell Award