Frank E. Jaumot is the director of accounting and auditing for the Firm, and is the Firm’s principal technical expert on accounting and auditing matters. His practice focuses on public entities (registrants with the Securities and Exchange Commission), privately held businesses, and smaller entities seeking public or private capital. Frank also frequently advises on various business merger and acquisition strategies. Frank has extensive continuing education in SEC matters, current accounting issues, and auditing, and he directs the firm’s in-house continuing education program for these topics. Frank originally joined the Firm in 1991, and became a shareholder in 1994.
Mr. Jaumot earned his Bachelor of Science (cum laude) in accounting from Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Prior to joining Ahearn Jasco + Company, he spent 12 years in four offices with the “Big Five” firm Deloitte & Touche, including an assignment in that firm’s Executive Office. Frank is Certified Public Accountant in Ohio (1981) and in Florida (1985).
Professional Affiliations & Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Community Affiliations & Activities
- Junior Achievement of South Florida; member Board of Directors; former Treasurer
- Boy Scouts of America, Central Florida Council; former District Chairman, former District Finance Chairman
- Family Service Agency of Broward County, former member Board of Directors