Founded in Broward County in 1978, Ahearn, Jasco + Company, P.A. has been providing exemplary accounting and financial services for our clients for over 32 years. Located at 190 Southeast 19th Avenue in Pompano Beach, Florida (near Atlantic Boulevard and Federal Highway) we continue to deliver accurate and dependable services to our individual and business clients alike. Our firm has served thousands of different individuals, businesses, entities, governments and organizations over the years. We understand and consider that every client is unique and strive to tailor our services to their maximum benefit.
Ahearn, Jasco + Company is a "professional corporation" organized in the State of Florida, and licensed with the Florida Board of Accountancy. All of the firm’s professional personnel are licensed to practice accountancy in the State of Florida. Additionally, our Firm is a registered member of the:
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants*
• Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
• Private Companies Practice Section
Ahearn Jasco + Company’s professional staff is continuously educated and trained in each area of our practice to provide you with timely and current advice. Through continuing professional education we make every effort to keep current on regularly changing rules and regulations which affect you. As regulatory environments evolve, we at Ahearn Jasco + Company are constantly keeping abreast of changes in law and regulations promulgated by federal, state and local authorities. We constantly apprise our clients of important changes and strive to represent our clients’ best interests.
For over 32 years we have accomplished all this and more with the integrity, consistency and security that our clients have come to expect and deserve.
Ahearn, Jasco + Company, P.A.
Not Your Ordinary Accounting Firm
* The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) establishes professional standards for accounting practices and regulates the quality of its members’ compliance. Our membership in this organization assures the highest standards of services for our clients. The AICPA offers its members a peer review of their accounting practices and services. Through this peer review, our practices and services are scrutinized for thoroughness and professionalism by fellow AICPA members.